Monday, February 17, 2014

Face to face classes vrs. taking class from home

Face to face classes vrs. taking class from home


I have been thinking a lot about the Bb collaborate learning verses face to face learning in class tonight and although I really enjoy the classes in my pajamas and in my bed, I think that I feel more focused and believe that I learn more when I am in a face to face learning environment. I also believe I am more likely to ask questions when we are all together in the classroom. Living 45 minutes south of here, I always think that I would prefer to go home and get comfy so that when class is over I am home and do not still have my long drive. However, in our last class with Jung Lee, she had us attend all classes and I really enjoyed learning in that style. Today I was going to go home but luckily I checked in to see if we should come to class and boy was I lucky I did! I think I would be totally lost if I tried to attend this first class on Bb Collaborate. I also enjoy the learning the personalities of the different instructors and you don't really get that when you take class at home. With that being said, I'm sure I will still take some classes from home, especially when we are watching presentations, but I have come to the conclusion that I like the face to face classes over the at home learning.
The only down side is that Amy is seemingly getting sick and hopefully now that we all just spent four hours in a room with her, we won't get sick too!!! : )
Class from home!

No comments:

Post a Comment