Friday, February 21, 2014

New skills

Week three and Carolyn and I have been working hard to get our presentation done early and done well! We really make a good pair because we each have different skills yet think along the same lines when it comes to planning and implementing them. I'm glad we've decided to go early and get the most stressful assignement of the semester done. In doing this project I have learned how to use weebly, have gotten better at making a prezi, and am learning how to use iMovie. These are are skills that I think will be useful to me in the future and not just for this class and that is really what is most important to me right now. Looking forward to teaching our lesson on Tuesday and hopefully Amy won't be the class clown with the recorder like she was with the drawings! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment