Monday, March 3, 2014

WHAT A WEEK!

WHEW! What a week! Jazz band rehearsals, musical rehearsals, four outstanding performances of,  "The Boy Friend," where I got to play clarinet and alto sax, a South Jersey Band concert in Middle Twp.,  a touch of the flu for two days, and Carolyn and I did our presentation for class.  Busy week! I enjoyed it thoroughly but am ready for spring break where I will head off to Arizona for five days. I was very happy to get today off to try to get caught up on life! Things like wash, food shopping, cleaning, washing the dogs, lesson plans and homework. All in all though, life is good and I have no complaints. Off to the next venture - Jazz band festival where we will be hosting nine bands on Friday. Off to work on the program for that now.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment